Suspension Yoga instructor training with teacher Rui Oliveira Costa
Have you ever thought of becoming an Instructor of Yoga?
This is the opportunity to do a training in a modality that is conquering more and more practitioners. Yoga Suspenso is the pioneering aerial yoga line in Portugal, founded and developed by the teacher Rui Oliveira Costa, with a multidisciplinary component, which combines Hatha Yoga, Restorative Yoga, Physical Conditioning and Aerial Arts techniques.
By completing this course, you will be qualified to teach Yoga Suspenso Level 1 classes, being able to exercise your activity in studios, schools and gyms.
- 10 Suspension Yoga classes at Jaya Aerial Lab
- Practical Course in Yoga Suspenso
- Be a Yoga instructor or advanced practitioner
- Roots of Yoga Suspenso
- Positions, movements and transitions of Suspended Yoga
- Teaching methodologies
- Sequences construction
- Alignment, adjustment and safety techniques in the positions
- Instruction and techniques for conducting the class
- Physical conditioning and restorative practice
- Anatomy in Yoga Suspenso
- Safety and Comfort of the students
- Practical exam for instructors
- Delivery of Diploma and closing
Rua da Escola de Medicina Veterinária 15/17
Tel: (+351) 969 330 433